~Hey Everyone, Due to the massive winter storm that is bearing down on Memphis, Red Barn Christmas will be closing the event for the rest of this season. The ice storm and outdoor carnival rides bring concern for the safety of our visitors. Thanks so much to everyone that came out, enjoyed and supported this amazing holiday event. We hope you make memories that last a lifetime! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! ~
~The Red Barn Staff ~
- Imagine an indoor Playland where children can play in the comfort of an indoor bouncy barn, with a giant slide, bouncy castles, and a fun time! ($10 entry fee to the bounce land area) (Indoor play land open Friday – Saturday & Sunday only)
- Enjoy a REAL Outdoor Winter Carnival with rides for all the kids. Ride the Elf Raceway Speed Cars, the beautiful Winter Lights Ferris Wheel, and many more…. lots of fun rides for all! Feel the brisk cold air on your face as you wisk by, laugh and enjoy the fun of a real carnival right at home for the holidays! (Bring your Blankets and snow parkas or if its warm, you can wear shorts!) Ride prices range from $3 to $5 with wrist bands available for some select carnival rides.
- Carnival Food Galore featuring some of the best old fashioned carnival foots in the South. Hot Dogs, Polish Sausage, Funnel Cakes, Nachos and tastes you’ll savor in your mouth!
- Ride real live Camels and Ponies and experience the holidays just as you could imagine in the Holy Land! These gentle giant Camels will remind you of the days of of the Christ child in the town of Bethlehem. For less than the price of a movie, you can ride a real winter creature that will tickle your inner child. Camel and Pony rides $5
- Listen to the Music – Memphis style, with relevant holiday songs, instrumental music, choirs, and caroling. (Tips will be appreciated for these wonderful musicians) Performances with a singer-songwriter style from rock, country and bluegrass. Fun, holiday music that everyone will enjoy in our Outdoor Winter Trellis Amphitheater, decorated with holiday lights. Bring a blanket or pull up a chair, enjoy music, food and hot chocolate or coffee drinks from our Coffee Truck.
- Private parties and corporate events available with full catering and entertainment. Want to thank your employees for all they do for your companies success? This would be magical!
- Also shop next door at The Country Gardens for Christmas Trees, Flowers, Christmas Decorations and much more!
- Plenty of Free Parking and no Admission Fee to the Grounds! Schedules, times and rides may vary depending on the weather!